Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the practice, strategy and technology that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer life-cycle. The goal of a successful CRM is to improve business relationships with customers, assist in customer retention and drive sales growth. CRM is not just a sales and marketing tool, but instead is one of the biggest ways to improve productivity – from HR to customer services.
Salesforce Implementation of CRM
Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM app. The offer features such as Sales Cloud, SalesforceIQ, Service, Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Wave Analytics and more that improve your daily tasks all the way down to your organization’s bottom line.
Average improvements among Salesforce customers reflect favorable returns: a 36 percent increase in sales productivity, a 25 percent increase in sales pipeline, a 26 percent increase in sales win rate, a 30 percent increase in revenue, and a 45 percent increase in forecast accuracy.
Many think that CRM is just a software, however it is much more than that. It is a comprehensive approach to a lasting relationship with your customers. The most important factor of successful customer relationship management practice is human connection. Once an organization has their “people,” it then creates their process and puts their technology in place. This technology continually evolves around the needs of the people and process.
Conrin Salesforce Implementation
At Conrin, we focus solely on implementing Salesforce for economic development organizations across the nation. We follow a strategic three step approach that allows us to perform one-user implementations to complex, state-wide projects. Our first step is process discovery, then system configuration completed by step three, where we finalize deliverables. Salesforce Implementation is different for each client, but this process is flexible for each client.
If your CRM software does not take a holistic approach, or your organization does not use one at all – contact us.
Lead management and helpful dashboards from Salesforce.com
Proper lead management (also known as your suspects and prospects) is critical to the ability to attract and also manage your potential projects. The more effective lead follow-up you do can give your organization a significant competitive advantage against your competition. Utilizing a CRM, such as Salesforce.com, provides you the ability to quickly manage and follow up with your leads.
How you set up your organization is very important to how much success you can have with a Salesforce.com solution. With the proper configuration based on how your organization works, your team will be able to receive the following benefits:
- Easily integrate your website with Salesforce.com so your contact forms will feed into your Saleforce.com account, so you don’t have to re-enter the information
- You can receive immediate notification via email whenever a new lead is captured from your website. This lead can be routed to the proper person as well. With the Salesforce1 extension, you can even receive notification via your smart phone or tablet, allowing for almost real-time follow up.
- Once you come back from trade missions or if you buy a list, you can mass import these leads via an easy to use import wizard and assign these new leads to the specific individuals that will handle it based on lead criteria you have set.
- You can track leads by source so you can easily calculate your return-on-investment (ROI) of your lead generating activities based on projects you land. This will help you make more profitable decisions on where to spend your marketing and sales efforts.
- You can create easy to read dashboards that provide critical information at a glance and customize reports based on the data you want to measure against.
Leads are difficult enough to generate as it is. Be sure to leverage Salesforce.com Lead Management’s lead management capabilities to generate, manage, and convert leads into announced projects.
If you want to know more about how you can best integrate Saleforce.com for your organization, you can start the conversation with us today!