So you need to get email marketing off the ground and running yesterday. Your boss wants to leverage your investment in Salesforce to promote your EDO. Requirements include:
- Manage campaigns targeting key contacts associated with potential projects.
- Build awareness with site selectors.
- Provide stakeholders and investors with regular updates on your activities in areas which they might find of interest.
- Promote your organization and its ongoing record of success to your community.
Salesforce.com’s AppExchange is the best place to start. Similar to the Apple App Store and Google Play, the AppExchange provides more than 5000 ready-to-install apps designed to integrate with Salesforce, including email marketing tools provided by MailChimp and iContact. Both apps provide a robust feature set, including:
- Real-time update of campaign member records, providing insight into email history.
- Synchronize records with Salesforce, ensuring a single, updated contact database.
- Cost-effective solutions that are easy to implement and use.
However, before you jump in feet first with a new email marketing app, you may want to consider utilizing features already available within Salesforce.com. Benefits of this approach include:
- Leverage existing Salesforce.com functionality at no additional cost.
- Same-day rollout allows you to quickly launch your first campaign.
- Identify detailed feature requirements prior to investing money and time in email apps that might not fully meet your needs.
- Who knows – you might even find that existing features fully meets your needs!
Conrin Inc. is 100% dedicated and devoted to utilizing Salesforce CRM for EDOs. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance with Salesforce.com CRM, application selection, and integration. We are here to help!
To schedule a conversation/demo, please click here.
The Conrin Solution
Conrin has been implementing Salesforce.com for economic developers since 2003 and has clients across 27 states and provinces. Years of industry knowledge, technology experience, and effective rollout management make Conrin uniquely qualified to deliver an exceptional solution that will meet client needs for years to come.
At Conrin, we’ll help you find the right tools to grow. We don’t overbuild, oversell, or put processes into place that aren’t meant for you. It’s about you, and it’s built for you. With Conrin, customer relationship management really can be that simple.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to get started and learn more about how CRM can benefit your organization, contact Conrin today!